Sunday, July 31, 2016

CST 361s Week 4

Week 4

The reading this week was interesting, as usual. I really enjoy that it is the kind of material that makes us consider the world around us. An article we read was about an African American man that brought himself to the tech industry and is continuing to bring more diversity into tech through his company, Walker & co, and Code2040. A video we were assigned this week brings to light where our electronic waste is illegally going (and it isn't pretty). That's posted at the end of this post. We also had to watch videos on project management through a course on Coursera. The material is good and fine, but I don't really think that it is appropriate for this particular class.

This week we also had check-ins with Dr. Tao and our TA, Cassandra. The check-in was fine, but I'm still feeling very behind and it definitely helped keep the pressure on me. It's a good reminder that I can't be lazy so I can get through this class!


No comments:

Post a Comment