Friday, January 8, 2016

CST 336 Week 1

Week 1

I'm a bit late on posting this since I thought the assignments for this week weren't already due (they were due the day after the class officially began and I had gone out of the country during the scheduled break), so I'm late on all of my assignments for this week. The week 2 post will follow quickly after this week 1 post. This week we covered several components that can, and often do, make up a website. We were required to read O'Reilly's Learning PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, CSS & HTML5 Chapter 1 Introduction to Dynamic Web Content and follow along through several videos in Atomic Learning's HTML5 & CSS3 - Basic Training videos. Reading through these were pretty simple for me since I already understood these basic concepts. They are really good things to understand and review though, so I read through all of the materials and watched all of the required videos.

We also created some very simple HTML and CSS webpages. One of them was more free form and the other appears to be our home page where we will link all of our assignments from. Below are the webpages I put together for these assignments. Note that the second can be accessed through the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment