Tuesday, November 15, 2016

CST 438 Week 3

Week 3

This week has been very challenging. I spent almost an entire day this weekend trying to get our project set up in Intellij. I really dislike working in Eclipse and have been able to successfully make all of our previous projects work with Intellij. This time was a bit different because Intellij was automatically generating the servlet files different than Eclipse. After switching to Eclipse again, things went pretty smooth. Hopefully I've completed the programming assignment as expected.

The other assignment that was on building domain models really confused me. I'm okay with UML class diagrams, which represent the class contents and their hierarchy, and the idea of sequence diagrams but these domain models are not structured enough for me to completely understand.

Physically I'm probably the most tired that I have been in the entire program. It's not necessarily related to this particular course but I think it's just being a bit burnt out with my academic and professional work load. With two out of town weddings in the past month and a midterm this week, I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving break. Lots of cooking and studying to do! I'm also looking forward to moving on to larger group projects. Working on large assignments tends to help me keep my head in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment