Monday, November 28, 2016

CST 438 Week 5

Week 5

Thanksgiving zipped by this week. I had some time off and was able to spend some of the time working on assignments in addition to visiting my family. It was very needed and appreciated. I spent all of Wednesday trying to get the initial project set up for my team. A pull request was submitted for it, but my team has been very busy and didn't have the time to review it over the weekend. Once we get the initial project set up, I believe I can tear through a good portion of it. I'm looking forward to getting it done and getting through this course (we're getting so close!).

Outside of the group project, our assignments have been focused on code reviews and team participation. I believe this is very crucial and relevant to the real world. I appreciate the assignments on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment