Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CST 438 Week 8

Week 8

I don't know why, but this entire course I've felt very behind. Like, I'm just barely turning assignments in on time. I'm either getting a little burnt out or there's more work in this class than there has been in previous classes. I'm really glad it's the last week and I've spent all of my spare time this week working on the final paper. My company has a holiday party on the last day to turn in our assignments (Friday), so I'm feeling even shorter on time for this last assignment and am really pushing to get it turned in a day early (Thursday). I was hoping to get to work on the group project, but the amount of detail (and diagrams) required for the paper has made that no longer an option.

There were a couple of diagrams for the final paper that I ended up creating hypothetically since my group didn't get far enough to complete them, like the E-R diagram. Even with understanding some of them, I still spent a lot of time working on understanding each of them and how they're supposed to look. Hopefully, that works out in my favor. As of writing this, I'm about done with the paper. The paper is written and my diagrams are complete, but the paper itself still feels a bit choppy and is too long. I believe it's because there were so many questions to answer. Attempting to piece them together and make the paper flow well has been difficult, but I'm practically done. (woo!)

Looking forward to the short break after my final in my other course, Computer Architecture, until Design and Analysis of Algorithms begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment