Tuesday, May 23, 2017

CST 499 Week 4

Week 4

This week ended up being a lot more tough on me than I thought it would be. I had taken some days off for commencement and expected to get more work done on our capstone project than I did. The commencement ceremony and events surrounding it were great, but definitely took up all of my time this week. We additionally decided to put our family pet dog, Benson, to sleep and it was a rollercoaster of emotions for me in a short period of time. However, the support of my family has really helped.

I'm going to spend every night possible catching my team up on this capstone project and get us in tip top shape in the upcoming weeks. My recent contributions have been lacking in substance, which is disappointing. My team, however, has been doing a fabulous job keeping up. Next week I hope to have a more exciting update.

No comments:

Post a Comment