Monday, May 29, 2017

CST 499 Week 5

Week 5

I spent every night this week wrapping my head around navigation with Angular 2 and storing data with Firebase. My team is very behind in our work and I wanted to ensure that I helped create as many initial pages as possible so that we can all contribute in parallel in different areas to help us get further along. It is still taking a long time for us to get up and running but I think this week we can get a lot done now that we have the foundation set.
The additional assignments have made it very difficult to solely focus on the capstone and get our essential features done. I know that 8 weeks is a short time and I thought I was prepared for it but I really was not. I plan on working on our project every night this week to get us into a position where we would have something presentable, especially since we're already gearing up for our final video presentation and beginning our last section of the final paper. On to the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment