Monday, June 12, 2017

CST 499 Week 7

Week 7

This past week has been so incredibly busy. My team has put in an insane amount of work on our project, with each member working every single night to get our project up to speed. In the end, I think we did very well. I focused a lot on getting our task kanban board working with drag and drop functionality to change task statuses and cleaning up the visual appearance of the application. Because we are presenting our applications this week, we all wanted to have something ready to present for this week.

In addition to getting our project ready for presentation, we have been working very hard to complete the final pages (~10 pages worth) of our final paper and clean up the formatting as well. A draft presentation was also due this week, making our week super duper busy.

I believe everyone is looking forward to next week and getting this final course wrapped up, like me. I have really enjoyed working with my team and getting to learn a new technology stack (Angular2 and Firebase) but can't wait to relax a bit after work and maybe even make dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment