Wednesday, June 14, 2017

CST 499 Week 8

Week 8

I have finally made it to the end! It's been a journey but I'm so glad I've done it. The last week of this course is really only three days so there's not much of an update on our project. I made some final changes to the readme with setup details and that was about it.

There were some small assignments for the week to take a survey about the program, upload our project files, and finish adding files to our ILP website (you can see mine at ladymozzarella.weebly.com). We also had to finish our video for our online presentation. My team's video is below.

The very last step of the course that we have is to present our project at our online Capstone Festival this weekend. I expect that it will go well and I'm looking forward to having a relaxing Sunday with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment