Monday, February 8, 2016

CST 336 Week 6

Week 6

This week we were assigned to read through the lecture material and watch several videos from Atomic Learning's JQuery & JavaScript Basics Training course. The workload was much lighter this week, so that we can focus on the practice exam. This works out well for me, since I'm out of town this week and partially into next week. We only had one assignment, which was practice with JavaScript and JQuery. The JavaScript and JQuery intro has been very simple so far. They're doing their best to distinguish between JavaScript and JQuery, but I imagine that the line is pretty blurry for some of my classmates since they were both introduced the same week. It also doesn't help that the lab used primarily JQuery. I think it would have been beneficial to do two separate assignments (one using only JavaScript and the other using JQuery) to help solidify the idea.

My completed assignment for this week is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment