Saturday, February 20, 2016

CST 336 Week 8

Week 8

This is our last week. We have wrapped up our final exam and completed the last assignment for the course. The assignment this week only added one new bit of information, however it required knowledge from previous weeks to complete. This week the class learned how to upload files to the server and store them either in the database or in the file system on the server. The idea is pretty simple, but can very easy to mess up by keeping track of the files in the session.

Overall, this course has been pretty simple for me since it's in my line of work. I've really enjoyed how structured the professor is and haven't felt like there were any surprises this course (aside from the slightly off first week). I also like his structure of teaching. I have always felt I learn tremendously better by implementing the concepts rather than just reading or listening to the material.

Below is my final assignment for the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment