Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CST 336 Week 5

Week 5

This week we learned about storing user data in sessions (specifically for logging in and out of a website). It was a very quick intro and very simple. We were assigned reading from chapter 12 (titled "Working with Cookies and User Sessions") of Sams Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL, and Apache All in One. The lab assignment was nice this week since we just added a log in to the website we did last week. I'm glad it ended up being short because it allowed me to spend more time on the team project.

I think my team has gone beyond what the assignment detailed, which is good, but it also meant that I have spent time on certain functionality that didn't meet the assignment requirements. So, this project has taken longer than I was expecting.

Below are my assignments for this week.:

No comments:

Post a Comment